Friday, January 11, 2013

Weekday Dinner Dates

Monday night I went to San Loco for a quick bite and drink before heading to the Mercury Lounge to see my archaeology professor's band.
My puta and I got mango margaritas. They were tropically delicious and not to mention pretty strong. Quite the perfect summer drink! 
But unfortunately it's not the summer..
That up there is a big pile of vegetarian nachos.
San Loco: Gringo Mex
King Charles the Martyr at the Mercury Lounge.
Tuesday afternoon I meet up with my gurl Sasha Lame
We headed to LES to go to one of my newfound favorite places The Meatball Shop
I got a meatball pesto hero with a side mixed green salad. Their pesto is seriously the best pesto I've ever had.
Sasha got the meatballs and spaghetti in parmesan sauce. It was so creamy and cheesy. 
~~
Check her blog  out: thischarmingshit 

No comments:

Post a Comment