Monday, January 14, 2013

Underwhelming Taqueria

This past weekend I went to Taqueria LES. It's a hole in the wall with pretty cool decor. 
The food was cheap and decent. Positively NOT the best Mexican food I've had and I definitely wouldn't go back.
My friend Gabriella ordered the enchiladas. They were authentic tasting but the chicken was dry.
Paula and I ordered the fish tacos. They were alright. No real complaints. But I bet I could have made a more delicious fish taco.
I ordered potato flautas as well. Those were yum. It was the only thing I was really pleased with.
All in all I give Taqueria LES a 5 out of 10. It was super noisy, overcrowded, and the food was underwhelming.
For dessert we went to one of my favorite place, Little Cupcake Bakeshop
That heavenly thing up there is pecan caramel cheesecake. It was so dense and delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment