Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tacombi

I've been meaning to go to Tacombi for the longest time. Two weeks ago on a rainy afternoon, I met up with one of my good friends for tacos.
The atmosphere is awesome! Food is served from a vintage Volkswagen van.
It really feels like a beach-side eatery in Mexico.
Started off with some good ol' chips and guac.
Bohemia beer is one of the best Mexican beers I've had.
Esquites is a traditional Mexican snack. Roasted corn, queso fresco, lime and chipotle mayo in a cup..Delish!
My favorite taco of the three I ordered was the crispy fish taco with red cabbage and chipotle mayo.
So many sauces. The 3rd bottle from the left was hibiscus chipotle. Yummy, sweet and tangy!
The corn and poblano pepper taco was good. The veggie and egg taco was my least favorite. 
Tacos range from $3-5. They serve you two tortillas with each taco so you can fit extra filling on the second one. Bang for your buck.
Pretty mosaic Lady of Guadalupe in the bathroom.
All in all I give Tacombi a 4.5 out of 5! Great atmosphere, good food, spacious, and super decent pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment