Monday, January 28, 2013

Brunch at Alor Cafe

Alor Cafe is probably three in my top 5 brunch spots.
They have a decent herbal tea selection and make a great ice coffee. (not pictured) I ordered the African red tea which was really, really good.
Veggie omelet and mixed green salad.
Eggs, spanish sausage, onions, and potatoes.
The veggie omelet was around 7 bucks, the eggs skillet was around 8 bucks and the crepe was 9.
Nutella, bananas, strawberries, and dulce de leche crepes. D-E-L-I-S-H.
Oh and not only is the food good, the decor is cool as well. Look at that freaking table, it's glass with coffee beans and dried flowers. I want to own that table.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow -- those crepes look amazing. My mouth is watering and it's 9:22 PM and now I'm craving sweets. PS I'm so happy I've found a fellow Colombiana just like me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was nutella, bananas, strawberries, and dulce de leche in the crepes..It indeed was incredibly delicious! Hahahaha. Yeah, ditto grl! Pretty cool how I somehow stumbled upon your shop and saw that you were a paisa :)

      Delete